Managing properties can be a full-time job, this comes with legal and financial obligations causing a lot of stress. Most likely you are already in full-time employment and need someone to oversee the entire lettings management process. Whether you're letting one property or a portfolio of investment properties, not only can we let your property we can manage your tenancies as well.
Why use MS Management?
Our property management specialists have your tenancy in their care and this responsibility is not taken lightly – we treat your property as if it were our own.
We provide advice from organising tenancies, pre and post refurbishments and maintenance work through to liaising with mortgage lenders, collecting rent, paying service charges and dealing with tax matters and terminations.
In fact, we’ll deal with absolutely everything so that you can sit back, relax and enjoy your return on investment.
Our Property Management services include:
- 24-hour call out service
- Annual rent review and property valuation appraisal
- Annual safety tests (gas and electricity)
- Deposit claim negotiation
- Management of property during void periods
- Managing terminations and tenancy renewals
- Marketing of property
- Obtaining references
- Pre and post tenancy repairs and maintenance
- Rent and deposit collections
- Service charge payment
- Sourcing the best tenants
- Tenancy agreements
- Transfer of utilities
- Vetting and overseeing contractors
- Yearly property inspections